When you search for tires near me, the results you obtain are only the first step. You have to evaluate shops you fond to decide which shop will provide you with the best value.
Depending on your priorities, here is a list of a few things to consider when dealing with a tire shop “near me”:
- Does it have a wide selection of new tires?
- Do tire store employees take the time to find out what you need, where you drive your vehicle, and how aggressively you drive your car?
- Can employees explain benefits and drawback of various tire choices and can they advise which tires would be optimal given your driving style and type of driving – commute, long highway drives, off road, etc.
- Can the shop provide not only tire mounting and balancing, but also wheel alignment – all during a single visit?
- What warranty/tire repairs does the shop offer?
- This last step requires an on-site visit - Is the shop clean and do you feel comfortable on the premises?
Next time you evaluate tires shops, take the time to go through this list – it will help you to make a right choice.
In the meantime, if you have any tire related questions, give us a call at Adams Tireworx in Castro Valley – we are happy to answer any tire questions you may have, and if you need an appointment, we can make one during the call.